Is this blocking your fitness?
Getting fit and healthy can be a challenge for a number of complex reasons that go deeper than simply calories-in versus calories-out.
What you associate with “pain” and “pleasure” may be blocking your fitness success.
You’re avoiding the WRONG pain.
We are programmed to avoid pain and to seek out pleasure. Unfortunately, this can block your fitness success if you view healthy diet and exercise as pain to be avoided.
Do you cringe at the thought of exercise? Does the idea of eating healthy make you feel deprived? If so then you are associating exercise and diet with pain, and this is setting you up to fail over and over.
The simple way to fix this is to focus on the negative impact that your current weight has on your health, self-esteem and lifestyle. Remind yourself that the pain of being out of shape is much greater than the pain of losing weight.
Once you decide that the biggest pain to be avoided is the pain of being out of shape, your fitness and weight loss will click into place.
You’re seeking out the WRONG pleasure.
Most of us are experts at seeking out pleasure through the food we eat. This need for the pleasure of high calories foods kept our ancestors alive, but today all of the unnecessary calories end up as extra pounds around your waist and thighs.
The simple way to fix this is to stimulate the pleasure center of your brain without food. Find an activity or two that make you smile and indulge in those regularly.
The very best way to unlock your fitness success is to retrain your brain to crave the pleasure of exercise-induced endorphins!
I want to personally help you unblock your fitness results. Call or email today to get started on a program that will change your life and body forever…in the best way!
Stay Fit this Holiday Season
The holidays are notorious for causing weight gain, even in fitness-minded people. And while the odds are definitely stacked against your fitness this time of year, it is possible to enjoy this holiday season while staying fit, healthy and on track with your fat loss goals.
- Fill up on a healthy meal before going to holiday parties so that you don’t overeat on unhealthy party food.
- Stay consistent with your workouts, regardless of how busy you are this time of year. Make it a priority, put it on your calendar, and get it done!
- Indulge in holiday treats with control. Just say no to mindless munching.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Protein Dessert Bars
Here’s a dessert bar that you can feel good about indulging in.
- It’s not loaded with sugar, and yet it tastes sweet.
- It has a healthy serving of protein, and yet it’s creamy and decadent.
- It has delicious chocolate and protein flavors, and yet contains zero refined sugar.
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Dessert Bars are the perfect dessert to make and share this holiday season. Make tons! These disappear very quickly...
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
½ cup unsalted, shelled sunflower seeds
½ cup raw, unsalted pepitas
1 cup Pitted Dates
1 (16oz) jar of natural peanut butter
1 cup vanilla protein powder
1 (9oz) bag Lily’s stevia-sweetened chocolate chip
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon flake sea salt (optional topping)
1. Line a 9x11 casserole pan with parchment paper.
2. Place the seeds in a food processor and pulse until fine. Remove and set aside.
3. Place the dates in the food processor and pulse until creamy.
4. Add the seed powder, peanut butter and protein powder to the food processor and blend until smooth and fully incorporated. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan.
5. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and coconut oil. Pour over the bars and place in the fridge for 15 minutes to chill. Sprinkle with some flaked sea salt. Cut into bars and enjoy!
One bar equals: 198 calories, 14g fat, 86mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, 6g sugar and 10g protein.
I am a holistic weight loss and transformation coach.
I help women look and feel their best, raise their vibration to realise their worth and achieve success.
Helping them go from feeling overwhelmed, overweight, overstressed and underpaid.
To feeling confident, energised, at peace and ready to smash their goals.
NUTRITION - Ketogenic based and Intermittent Fasting
EXERCISE - 30 min home workouts
MINDSET - Morning meditation to set you up for the day
VIBRATION - Specific frequencies sent to your bio-energetic field to help with mental well-being, energy, sleep patterns, weight loss and more
To stay healthy it’s important to be in balance and have a healthy body or ‘terrain’
There is never just 1 thing that can achieve that state.
1. Give the body enough of what it needs in the form of nutrients, vitamins, minerals
2. Remove toxins, poisins and heavy metals
3. Protect against harmful EMF radiation
4. Reduce emotional stress.
So we work on the body from a mental physical and spiritual perspective to find perfect balance.
Register for the 10 Day - Total Body Reset
Special Guest: Krysti Turznik.
With over 20 years experience, Krysti Turznik is a high-performance coach helping professional women get out of the corporate grind and create their own legacy.
She teaches women how to leverage the scientific and spiritual principles that respond to your mindset, overcome self-sabotage, harness your innate power, and intentionally and purposefully create a life where every day feels like a day at the beach.
Her #1 best-selling book “Mindset Magic: Using Scientific & Spiritual Principles to Create Your Life” has been endorsed by New Thought minister and author, Michael Bernard Beckwith.
She holds a Master Degree in Metaphysics, Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology, as well as being an ordained minister, consulting hypnotist, and Ho'oponopono practitioner.
Join her Facebook Group: